From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: opinion

I know with Facebook if someone posts something on your wall, sends you a
message via Facebook, or asks to be your Facebook friend or whatever it's
called, you automatically get an email sent to the email address you have
set up in your account. Maybe that would be the way to go, a SEAINT kind of
Facebook, and if you're not a be "Facebook" type you still get to see all of
the email traffic.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB Structural Division Manager

Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895 Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile
908-309-8657 http://www.pennoni.com | mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com