StructuralPedia Forum - beta

Regarding recent discussion on this list as to a new online community, I have started a forum at StructuralPedia.  It is in it's beta stage, so bear with me... it can be found at:

http://structuralpedia.com/index.php?title=Special:AWCforum

Some features include Subscribing to individual Forums and Threads of interest.  If you are only interested in certain topics, you will receive notification of those posts only.  Check your junk bin if you subscribe to a forum and don't receive any posts by email.

In addition, I created a section called "Off-Topic" where people can discuss any topic not related to structural engineering.  The off-topic forum is only viewable by registered users.

I currently have a handful of forums created (for example, concrete, steel, etc.), so feel free to request new forums.

Let me know what you think.

- Jeremy