Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:01 PM
Subject: RE: StructuralPedia Email List

Jeremy,

What is exactly the advantage of using your list vs SEAINT list?  I am sorry, I just joined this discussion and just followed a few days of the thread.

Best,

Alexander (Sasha) Itsekson, SE, LEED AP

Enginious Structures, Inc.

Oakland, CA

510.272.9999

www.Enginious-Structures.com

P Please consider the environment responsibly before printing this email.