From: Mark(--nospam--at)Crownjade.com [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 4:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Bamboo design references

Dr. John VandeLindt, formerly of Colorado State University, now stolen away
to a school in Alabama, I believe, had a grad student or special guest give
a presentation in our Intermediate Structural Analysis class in Fall 2008
about bamboo. Contact Laurie Alburn at CSU at Laurie.Alburn(--nospam--at)colostate.edu to
see if she can locate Dr. VandeLindt to ask him who the presenter was.

Thank You, Mark Benjamin
Crown Jade Design and Engineering, Inc.
 (970) 472 2394  www.crownjade.com

Engineered For the Way You Build...
                       ...Designed For the Way You Live

Licensed in AZ, CO, CT, ID, KY, MN, NM, PA, WY... and your state!

P Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary! Think
about the environment.

Confidentiality Statement: This message is solely for the use of the
intended recipient. This message is confidential, and may contain
legally-privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, reliance upon or
use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please destroy it and notify me immediately.
Thank you.