Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PHYSICAL BASIS OF SEISMIC ANALYSIS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Sseaint Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: PHYSICAL BASIS OF SEISMIC ANALYSIS
- From: "gregory szuladzinski" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 18:58:01 +1100
If you are after the connecting link between simplified,
1 DOF seismic analysis and the computer-aided version,
you will find it in Chapter 12 of
DYNAMIC ANALYSIS OF STRUCTURES AND MACHINERY
Wylie-Interscience 1982, by the undersigned.
You will find the entire logic and many simple examples,
but it is not a step-by-step guide
to the use of your particular program.
Gregory from Oz
While I'm on my soap box, here is another wish list item I have. I
- Prev by Subject: RE: Philadelphia Structural Opening
- Next by Subject: Pile HP12X63 to check per IBC Chapter 18?
- Previous by thread: RE: SEISMICE DESIGN OF ELEVATED SILO FRAMING
- Next by thread: grout in lieu of conc.