Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
grout in lieu of conc.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: grout in lieu of conc.
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <vveng(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:46:26 -0700
I have a contractor that wants to use a pea gravel grout in lieu of regular aggregate concrete due to pumping reasons. In all my years I have never been asked this. At first thought I can’t think of a reason why not. Any reasons why not or anything else I should watch for?
Joseph R. Grill, PE
Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
- Prev by Subject: Grade Control Structure
- Next by Subject: RE: grout in lieu of conc.
- Previous by thread: PHYSICAL BASIS OF SEISMIC ANALYSIS
- Next by thread: RE: grout in lieu of conc.