Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Design of memfers not part of Lateral Load Resisting System(LLRS)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Design of memfers not part of Lateral Load Resisting System(LLRS)
- From: "Lakhani, Sid" <slakhani(--nospam--at)ebmud.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:56:17 -0700
Please inform reference for design example/s for design of steel beams and columns of Special Concentrically Braced Frame which are not part of LLRS.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Design of blast doors : What is L and What is H in UFC 3-340-02 Manual
- Next by Subject: Diagonal rod bracing
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: tightness of anchor bolts