Re: career question

Dear Andrew,
                   Thanks a lot for your 'two cents' !! As of now, I have planned to go in for MS and that means I see my future in USA as of now. Secondly, I have interest in working on both smaller and bigger projects and that is a issue to be resolved later in life.
Please suggest to me what should be done for now ? I mean with respect to what projects should I take ? On which fields of SE can I work now or take experience in ?

Regards
Avi