Re: BIM Prevalence

We have had several BIM (Revit) models in the last few years.  About 1/3 to 1/2 of the recent major projects have required the project to be done in BIM.
I think all the recent Corps of Engineer projects we have done have been done in Revit. Generally, the smaller projects and tenant improvement/additions/retrofits are done in AutoCAD, the BIM model is too time consuming for these types of projects.