From: Drew Morris [mailto:dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:44 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: BIM Prevalence

We have had several BIM (Revit) models in the last few years.  About 1/3 to 1/2 of the recent major projects have required the project to be done in BIM.
I think all the recent Corps of Engineer projects we have done have been done in Revit. Generally, the smaller projects and tenant improvement/additions/retrofits are done in AutoCAD, the BIM model is too time consuming for these types of projects.