From: Alexander Bausk [mailto:bauskas(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: BIM Prevalence

Eric, Drew, Joe, thanks for all your feedback. I'm eager to hear other opinions.

Moreover, I will come up later with an executive summary of what was discussed in the Russian-speaking community on this issue.

--
Alexander Bausk

MSc Structural engineering, Ph.C. Engineering

http://bausk.wordpress.com
ONILAES Lab at PSACEA
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Tel. +38 068 4079692