Strength of concrete by cube testing

Dear all,
            Me and my group did a study on 'Effect of different types of curing condition on strength of concrete". We got the results as 100% Immersion got the highest strength after 28 days, followed by Sprinkling, followed by curing compound that we used. But the issue is we got the highest result for Curing condition in which we placed the std cubes in the gunny bags inside laboratory(in shed) and got results even higher than 100% immersion. But we are unable to understand how can that be possible ?
So, should be remove that gunny bag analysis or is there any argument available with us to defend it ?

Regards

--
Note: Please print this email only if it's required. Save Paper, Save Environment.

Avi Sharma
Student
Department of Civil Engineering
SRKNEC, Nagpur ,India