re: Avi

Avi,
There are others on the list with vast more experience than my 12
years, but I remember college like it was yesterday (sob sob)... At
least in the US, most Masters programs in structural engineering are
not limited to a very specific type of structural engineering, you may
sample many different types of design and analysis courses to get a
broad background. Then it is a matter of getting out there to see what
you like. Don't worry about it too much, you are just getting your
tools in your tool box at this point in your career. You have many
years to learn how, where, and on what types of projects you will use
them!

Best of luck!

Andrew