Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Performance-rated rim board[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Performance-rated rim board
- From: Robert Jonkman <rjonkman(--nospam--at)cwc.ca>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:54:47 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US, en-CA
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-CA
Its actually ``engineered wood systems``.
Robert J. Jonkman, P.Eng. Manager, Structural Engineering and Sustainable Design
Canadian Wood Council Suite 400, 99 Bank Street Ottawa, ON K1P 6B9 | 613-747-5544 ext 252 | 800-463-5091 ext 252 | Fax: 613-747-6264
From: David Topete [mailto:d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
That sounds about right...
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Gordon Goodell <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com> wrote:
Does anyone know what the “EWS” in APA’s EWS Rim Board stands for?—Engineered Wood Strand?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Performance-rated rim board
- Next by Subject: Pervious concrete confusion
- Previous by thread: Re: Performance-rated rim board
- Next by thread: SEAINT Archive