Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Baseball Filed Fencing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Subject: Baseball Filed Fencing
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:02:06 -0600
I have to design some fencing around a baseball field which will be 40' high with columns at about 11' o.c. The fencing itself will be open chain link type and we will make sure that no covering be put over it. So, my question is: Any advice on designing the pipe columns, (and footings), for wind loading other than using the ASCE requirements with a reduction of surface area due to the open chain link fencing?
Thanks in Advance,
Larry Hauer S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Base plate design forces in SDC D
- Next by Subject: Re: Baseball Filed Fencing
- Previous by thread: RE: shell stability
- Next by thread: Re: Baseball Filed Fencing