Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
More Useful Steel Tables[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <list(--nospam--at)structuralpedia.com>
- Subject: More Useful Steel Tables
- From: "Jeremy White" <admin(--nospam--at)structuralae.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:08:58 -0400
I have uploaded some new tables to the following location (Steel Design Tables) on structuralpedia:
The tables are AISC wide flange beam section properties in english and metric units.
I will be uploading more tables in the future, but if there are some that you would like to see, feel free to contact me.
View this post conveniently at:
- Prev by Subject: RE: More Concrete
- Next by Subject: Mounting Fencing on Structural Steel
- Previous by thread: High-speed vs conventional train
- Next by thread: Steel Sections Connections Database