Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tire Swing Cartoon?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tire Swing Cartoon?
- From: "Gould, Diane" <Diane.Gould(--nospam--at)dgs.ca.gov>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:09:32 -0800
I was wondering if anyone out there might have a PDF version of that old Tire Swing Cartoon – it has several frames, each depicting a different version of what should be a simple a tire swing (tree + rope + tire). Each frame has a different title, stuff like “What the Owner asked for”, “the Architect’s interpretation”, “the Engineer’s Design”, “How the Contractor Interpreted the Drawings”, etc. and of course none of them are the same. I tried searching the web and found many references to a version related to software development but I’d like to track down the old A/E version if possible.
Diane Gould, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Tip from Vish-Get a taste of Cloud computing.
- Next by Subject: RE: Tire Swing Cartoon?
- Previous by thread: Re: aluminum pedestrian bridge
- Next by thread: RE: Tire Swing Cartoon?