Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tire Swing Cartoon?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Tire Swing Cartoon?
- From: Stan Caldwell <stancaldwell(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:25:45 -0600
I have an old copy hanging in my office. If no one sends an electronic copy to you let me know and I will scan it.
Rob Jonkman, P.Eng.
I was wondering if anyone out there might have a PDF version of that old Tire Swing Cartoon – it has several frames, each depicting a different version of what should be a simple a tire swing (tree + rope + tire). Each frame has a different title, stuff like “What the Owner asked for”, “the Architect’s interpretation”, “the Engineer’s Design”, “How the Contractor Interpreted the Drawings”, etc. and of course none of them are the same. I tried searching the web and found many references to a version related to software development but I’d like to track down the old A/E version if possible.
Diane Gould, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tire Swing Cartoon?
- Next by Subject: RE: Tire Swing Cartoon?
- Previous by thread: RE: Tire Swing Cartoon?
- Next by thread: RE: Tire Swing Cartoon?