Re: BIM Prevalence

Hello again,

for those interested in how BIM emerges in the ex-USSR market and to articulate an alternative viewpoint from our trenches of practicality, your humble unfrozen caveman engineer authored a summary of our recent discussion with CAD pundits and evangelists at isicad.ru/isicad.net. Here it is:

http://isicad.net/articles.php?article_num=14108

There are more links over there for those reading in Russian.
Thanks you all for your input in this thread that allowed me to get a picture on BIM penetration and influenced my views towards BIM worthiness. I'm deeply convinced that the engineers have to reach out to discussions about things that shape the future of our tools.

Regards and best wishes,
Alex.

--
Alexander Bausk
MSc Structural engineering, C.Phil. Engineering