Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HSS Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: HSS Seminar
- From: Steve Gordin <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:28:07 -0800
AISC is offering a very important seminar on HSS connections on 12/15 in San Diego.
If anybody wants to attend that seminar as a "buddy", we can both save $75.
In a true green spirit :/, we can also share a ride from Orange or LA counties.
If interested, please contact me privately at sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com.
V. Steve Gordin SE
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: How to Retrofit a Concrete Beam
- Next by Subject: FW: Hundreds Of Calif. Hospitals At Risk Of Collapse
- Previous by thread: Re: Hand rail Post -200 lbs lateral load Design
- Next by thread: Calculations