Calculations

General Question Excel vs. MathCAD:

I am wondering if any of the engineers on this list regularly use MathCAD
versus Excel for regular calculation sets?  I suppose they have a bit more
elegance, but generally seems that Excel is more widely used among all
engineers.

I find MathCAD has a few specific advantages when it comes to presentation,
and iterational projects, and solving discrete mathematical functions,
perhaps some of the more common choices for a complex calculation set.  Our
general practice of following codes however, may have an habitual presence
in Spreadsheets.

TEDDs I see as the same but a little less than MathCAD, but better for just
something like Enercalc.