Fee Information to perform ASCE 31 Tier 1 Evaluation

Listserv -

I'd like to get the listservs comments on how to develop a fee to perform an ASCE 31 Tier 1 Evaluation for a number of buildings of all construction types.  I have been tasked to try and develop a generic fee proposal based on a number of factors:

Construction Type
Square Footage (Size of Bldg)
Location
Vintage (Year of Construction)
Supporting Information (i.e. are existing dwgs available?)

I guess the idea is that we could develop a basic fee and then the information above would include modifiers to modify the fee.

Any and all thoughts on this topic are welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Andre Sidler, S.E., P.E.
Seattle, WA