Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fee Information to perform ASCE 31 Tier 1 Evaluation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEI Listserve <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fee Information to perform ASCE 31 Tier 1 Evaluation
- From: Andre Sidler <asidler(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:34:07 -0800
I'd like to get the listservs comments on how to develop a fee to perform an ASCE 31 Tier 1 Evaluation for a number of buildings of all construction types. I have been tasked to try and develop a generic fee proposal based on a number of factors:
Square Footage (Size of Bldg)
Vintage (Year of Construction)
Supporting Information (i.e. are existing dwgs available?)
I guess the idea is that we could develop a basic fee and then the information above would include modifiers to modify the fee.
Any and all thoughts on this topic are welcomed.
Thanks in advance,
Andre Sidler, S.E., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: A Farewell to Structural Engineering
- Next by Subject: Find a perfect soul mate among the good-looking Russian women right here.
- Previous by thread: RE: Calculations
- Next by thread: Guard Rail - How do they get away with this!?!