RE: BIM Prevalence

David,
Could you expand on what you stated.  "What other opinions might be too one sided?"

I have used BIM since the early 90's in one form or another.  I have used proprietary forms of BIM and I have used the Bentley Triforma.  It can be a very valuable tool.  But like any other tool, it can be misused and over promised.

Regards, Harold Sprague