Re: A Farewell to Structural Engineering

 Good luck, Bill.
Even though we have disagreed in the past, I wish you the best. When I was thinking about university approximately a century ago, I considered history as I loved the subject and still do. As for engineering, I still like it. but dislike all the red tape that seems to go with it now. Fortunately up here, there has been no slow down for engineers that I know of. As for history & engineering, I happened on to a new TV program last night called "Genius". It was about people who invented or discovered things, such as Alan Turing, Alexander Fleming, Frank Wittal and one I forgot. It was narrated by Stephen Hawking. I look forward to next week. I think there will be lots of interesting things for you to look into.
Best of luck
Gary