Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation

Title: Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation

I would recommend you contact Tom Voss at Scientific Construction Laboratories in Lafayette, 925.284.3363.

<dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation

List members:

I am starting a new project in San Francisco and need the services of a "progressive" testing lab in the Bay Area...

We all know that testing agencies (like engineers) run the spectrum from
ultra-conservative to "everything's OK" all the time.

I would prefer an "out of the box" approach.
The initial scope: testing of existing pile foundations.

Anyone you can suggest?

Regards,

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher and Partners

Matt Steiner, P.E., S.E.
Thornton Tomasetti

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry