Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation
- From: "Steiner, Matthew" <MSteiner(--nospam--at)ThorntonTomasetti.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:30:27 -0800
- Cc: <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
Title: Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation
I would recommend you contact Tom Voss at Scientific Construction Laboratories in Lafayette, 925.284.3363.
Subject: Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation
I am starting a new project in San Francisco and need the services of a "progressive" testing lab in the Bay Area...
We all know that testing agencies (like engineers) run the spectrum from
ultra-conservative to "everything's OK" all the time.
I would prefer an "out of the box" approach.
The initial scope: testing of existing pile foundations.
Anyone you can suggest?
David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher and Partners
Matt Steiner, P.E., S.E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry
- Prev by Subject: Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation
- Next by Subject: Beam clamps for piping braces
- Previous by thread: Bay Area Testing Lab Recommendation
- Next by thread: re: farewell to engineering