Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Beam clamps for piping braces

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Does anyone know if B-Line or Unistrut or others makes a clamp that attaches to the bottom flange of a W beam and is tested for lateral loads and can be used to brace piping / ducts / etc?