Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Beam clamps for piping braces

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

You might look at the Power-Strut catalog (see web address below).

Thomas Hunt, S.E.

From:        Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)>
To:        SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Date:        11/30/2010 04:13 PM
Subject:        Beam clamps for piping braces

Does anyone know if B-Line or Unistrut or others makes a clamp that attaches to the bottom flange of a W beam and is tested for lateral loads and can be used to brace piping / ducts / etc?
The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. 
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon
this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. 

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.