Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
soil press at square pad diagonal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: soil press at square pad diagonal
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <vveng(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:38:13 -0700
I have a situation where a square footing can be loaded at 45 degrees to the axis. I was just sitting down to work out the equation to calculate the footing pressure when the resultant is just outside of the kern. At first glance it looked like the algebra was going to take a bit of time. I don’t have a reference that provides this. I certainly can do it, just thought I would ask if there is a reference someone can give or possibly a copy of pages from a reference or if they just have the equations handy. It would save me some time this week. Of course the way work is nowadays, I can’t really say I don’t have the time.
Joseph R. Grill, PE
Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
- Prev by Subject: RE: SOG joint recommendations
- Next by Subject: Sole Proprietor or LLC
- Previous by thread: Register for SEAOSC Wood Design Webinar
- Next by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 6 Dec 2010