RE: seaint Digest for 6 Dec 2010

Joe,

Fig. 5-13 on Page 117 of "Handbook of Concrete Engineering", edited by Mark
Fintel (1974 Copy), provides a nice table for determining soil bearing
pressure under a square footing with bending about the diagonal axis.

Hope that helps,

Joe Stroud, P.E.
Chief Civil Engineer
Structural Design Group
T. J. Cross Engineers, Inc.

e-mail jpstroud(--nospam--at)tjcross.com

                       seaint Digest for 6 Dec 2010

Topics covered in this issue include:

   4: soil press at square pad diagonal

4                                Message:0004                            4