Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Residential Sprinklers

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

So it looks like we’re going to sprinklers for all California residential structures.


I guess as structural engineers, we get to mandate that all sprinkler supports must be designed by a structural engineer and we get to add a surcharge to our fees for this because it is a life safety and high risk issue?


Bob Garner


R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050

Fax.: (619) 220-6055

e-mail: rgarner(--nospam--at)