Residential Sprinklers

So it looks like we’re going to sprinklers for all California residential structures.

I guess as structural engineers, we get to mandate that all sprinkler supports must be designed by a structural engineer and we get to add a surcharge to our fees for this because it is a life safety and high risk issue?

Bob Garner

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050