Inserting ASCII file into Excel

I have a print ASCII file that I want to insert into Excel so that it
separates data into separate cells .. Can't find any direction from Excel
help ..

Anyone know how to do this?  I have too many data to manually input .

Thanks

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, MSCSE
Victoria, BC
Canada