RE: Inserting ASCII file into Excel

Figured it out using "insert from text" under the "Data" tab

-----Original Message-----
From: Thor Tandy [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 1:56 PM
To: SEAInt
Subject: Inserting ASCII file into Excel

Your following message has been delivered to the list
  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 13:55:59 on 9 Dec 2010.

I have a print ASCII file that I want to insert into Excel so that it
separates data into separate cells .. Can't find any direction from Excel
help ..

Anyone know how to do this?  I have too many data to manually input .

Thanks

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, MSCSE
Victoria, BC
Canada