From: Thor Tandy <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
Subject: Inserting ASCII file into Excel
To: "SEAInt" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 9:55 PM

I have a print ASCII file that I want to insert into Excel so that it
separates data into separate cells .. Can't find any direction from Excel
help ..

Anyone know how to do this?  I have too many data to manually input .

Thanks

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, MSCSE
Victoria, BC
Canada

*   Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org