RE: NJB Deck (from seaint Digest for 11 Dec 2010)

Try the internet way-back machine at web.archive.org if you're looking for these docs. It keeps a copy of older web pages; the more popular the site, the more versions are retained.

I haven't actually tried to look up the NJB website myself, but the archive has been a handy tool for me for other things.

Good luck,

Michael D'Costa
Ottawa

<SNIP>