RE: Inserting ASCII file into Excel

Hi Rajendran.

Yes this method worked for me.  Thanks

Thor

From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:prajendran(--nospam--at)ymail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 5:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Inserting ASCII file into Excel

In File/Open command select "all files" for type of file and then click the file you want to open. Pick the choices in the subsequent window.

If the file is not recognized, first open the file in NOTEPAD and save it as a txt file then try opening it in EXCEL as above.

Please let me know if you succeed.

Rajendran