Re: metrodome roof

Very true...  I was listening to a radio show where they discussed the roof collapse.  The question was raised about not having an actual roof structure there versus the air-supported/pressurized roof.  Of course, economics is the likely answer to that question.

One would expect maintenance being a critical issue given the environment in MN.  Shame on the owners/Vikings/State of MN for not staying up on the maintenance and replacement of the roof structure.  It'll end up costing much more now...

he hee... treehugger.com...  funny...