Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Concrete quality[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Concrete quality
- From: Jason Christensen <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:05:12 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
ACI equivalent would be divided by 1.25 to have an equivalent cylinder strength and then multiplied by .145 to give ksi units.
25 is equivalent to 3ksi.
I have a break press machine coming in from overseas, we are to design the foundation for it. The drawings for the press recommend a concrete quality of “BS 25”.
Does anyone have knowledge of what the BS 25 means? A US equivalent?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete quality
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete quality
- Previous by thread: RE: Concrete quality
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete quality