From: Jay Shilstone <j2008.s(--nospam--at)shilstone.com>
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thu, Dec 16, 2010 9:23 am
Subject: Re: More Concrete

You really need to talk to the concrete producer on this. Depending on the situation and materials involved, that may not be the best solution. There are a lot of aspects to what you are describing and it is really impossible to give you a meaningful answer with such a limited background.

Jay Shilstone