Pervious concrete confusion

Hi List members, I am doing a research on pervious concrete. But in
India, people are not aware of this type of concrete and its even nt
used. I would like to get views from your side regarding possibility
of reason that why pervious concrete is nt used in Developing nations
? And additionally, if smeone can provide me with testing procedure in
case of pervious concrete, then i would be really thankful. Thanks and
Regards.