Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Avi Sharma requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Mike,

- Avi

View invitation from Avi Sharma

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH AVI SHARMA BE A GOOD IDEA?

Have a question? Avi Sharma's network will probably have an answer
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Avi Sharma and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation