Steel Design Program

Group,

I work for a fabricator in the central part of the US. Due to the fact that design drawings are being sent for construction unfinished, RFI are not answered in time to meet the construction schedule, I have to finish member design on a lot of projects just to get the connections worked out. I need recommendations on a simple steel design program so that I can stop sizing members by hand. I don't need a high priced program to design a full strucutre, just something that I can set up the beam geometry, add loads and determine a size. Used to I only did this occasionally,  but now it seems that I have to size members on every project. One of the best beam design programs I ever used was from Ecom years ago; you just entered the geometry and loads and it would give you 3-4 beams that would fit the design constraints.