Re: Biaxial bending of a concrete beam

I have created the following 3 Beam-Column MathCad design files.  That can be used for your  concrete beam with biaxial bending case (P=0).  If you are familiar with MathCad and would like to try them out, I will send that to you if you provide me your e-mail address.

·         Circular_Column.mcd

·         Rectangular_Column_Biaxial.mcd

·         Rectangular_Column_Uniaxial.mcd

TJ Fu, P.E.
Tzujfu(--nospam--at)yahoo.com