RE : PROBLEMS WITH ENERCALC

--- Original Message
ANY BODY HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ENERCALC VERSION 6.0.25 AND WHAT KI=
ND OF PROBLEMS ?

Hi Sir,

As you know Version 6.0.25 is a recent build of the old Version 6.0.22 for
users
who have not kept current on their maintenance plans for 18 months. We
provided
the build to supply lots of improvements to stability and speed. It was
provided
at no charge. The CURRENT version release is 6.1.62 (at least for a day or
so).

There were two bad bugs in the original 6.0.25 release that were fixed
within 36 hours.
The fix was uploaded and available. If you use the "web update" capability
of your
software it will allow you to "freshen" your installation with the most
current build.

If you have questions please contact ENERCALC directly. We can provide the
fastest
and most accurate assistance for our license users.

Respectfully,

ENERCALC, INC.
support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com