CMU fence in HAITI

Hi everybody,

I have been asked for advice how to build 6 ft high CMU fence around the house near Port-au-Prince.
This is obvious seismic problem.
In this case, the house has been damaged and people sleep outside. So, the fence became the equivalent of the outside wall.
I do not want to give them wrong advice and to waste their money (coming from their US relatives), so please help.
I am doing this pro bono, obviously.

Thanks and have a BETTER New Year

John W. Sieszycki
ph.: 514-332-9165
email: jsieszycki(--nospam--at)yahoo.com