Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Biaxial bending of a concrete beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Biaxial bending of a concrete beam
- From: "Djebli, Ahcene" <ahcene.djebli(--nospam--at)shawgrp.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:55:30 -0600
****Internet Email Confidentiality Footer**** Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of The Shaw Group Inc. or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. ______________________________________ The Shaw Group Inc. http://www.shawgrp.com
Would you lie to send the Matcad spreadsheet. Thx
I have created the following 3 Beam-Column MathCad design files. That can be used for your concrete beam with biaxial bending case (P=0). If you are familiar with MathCad and would like to try them out, I will send that to you if you provide me your e-mail address.
TJ Fu, P.E.
On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Thomas Kennedy <tkennedy(--nospam--at)erstadengineering.com> wrote:
Does anyone know a good example or any reference material that clearly shows the calculation of a concrete beam with biaxial bending?
Thomas Kennedy, P.E.
Erstad Engineering, Inc.
3463 Oceanview Blvd
Glendale CA 91208
- Prev by Subject: Re: Biaxial bending of a concrete beam
- Next by Subject: Bill's OT discussion
- Previous by thread: Re: Biaxial bending of a concrete beam
- Next by thread: Biaxial bending of a concrete beam