Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
2011 SE Review Seminars in LA and SF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 2011 SE Review Seminars in LA and SF
- From: "BYA Publications" <byainc(--nospam--at)ca.rr.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:41:45 -0800
- Disposition-notification-to: "BYA Publications" <byainc(--nospam--at)ca.rr.com>
Following a decade of successful presentations, BYA Publications is
pleased to announce the 11th consecutive year
of the most comprehensive and value added series of structural engineering
Don’t miss the opportunity to save $400 with early registration by April 1. Please see our website for details on seminars at both locations.
- Prev by Subject: Re: 2011 SE Review Courses in LA and SF-Early Registration Discount extended to May1
- Next by Subject: 2012 National Design SpecificationR and 2012 Wood Frame Construction Manual Now Available from the American Wood Council
- Previous by thread: RE: High Strength bolting definition
- Next by thread: Practical solution for vibration analysis of concrete floor systems