Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Practical solution for vibration analysis of concrete floor systems[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Practical solution for vibration analysis of concrete floor systems
- From: "ADAPT - Florian Aalami, Ph.D." <florian(--nospam--at)adaptsoft.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 23:31:47 -0500
Vibration analysis for concrete floor systems… finally, there is an easy and accurate way to model and analyze the vibration response of any concrete floor system or sub panel; reinforced concrete, pre- or post-tensioned, and with or without cracking. If you are interested, check out ADAPT-Floor Pro at http://www.adaptsoft.com/specs-pro.php.
Florian Aalami, Ph.D.
ADAPT Structural Concrete Solutions
Autodesk Authorized ISV Partner
phone: (650) 306-2400
fax: (650) 306-2401
- Prev by Subject: RE: Post Installed Anchors in Young Concrete
- Next by Subject: preweakening/notched steel for demolition
- Previous by thread: 2011 SE Review Seminars in LA and SF
- Next by thread: Pool Seismic Loads