Re: Structural Analysis Software for New One-Man Firm

Hello Keith,

I've been using Autodesk Robot since when it wasn't
<strike>doomed</strike> owned by Autodesk and would generally advice
in favor of it. Does it fall within your perceived price range?
There are some issues with it, however, like that I'd rather not bet
on its successful development in terms of years to come.

--
Alexander Bausk
MSc Structural engineering, Ph.C. Engineering