Library Stack - Free Standing Mezzanines - 1960's

Looking for information on an existing steel framing system that I came across. The system appears to include open topped, U shaped, light gage metal floor purlins that support a plywood sub-floor. The U shaped purlins are stacked side-by-side and clear span between what appears to be HSS beams with tubular ledgers that the purlins bear on. The beams are supported by what appears to be HSS columns

I have some photos, but as I recall the List Server can’t handle attachments.

Anybody run across the described framing system. I know that it is somewhat of a standard off the shelf product as an Architect that I work with that specializes in Libraries has indicated that the system was commonly used in the 1960 to allow for additional overhead book stack storage space.

Structural Division Manager

Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657