Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
free code books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: free code books
- From: "erik" <erik_g(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 07:18:23 -0800
- Authentication-results: cox.net; none
Someone posted this link before but it was copied into a reply, therefore I do not think that everyone may have read it.
since all building codes are public resources according to the Supreme Court of
Therefore all building codes are free material. The link provides the code for almost all States that you can download.
Funny thing how capitalism seems to work against us sometimes since some organizations…cough cough ‘ICC’ do try and privatize the code….just saying.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Foreign registration
- Next by Subject: Re: free code books
- Previous by thread: Tropical wood design values
- Next by thread: Re: free code books